Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Prototypes For My Convention Swaps - Delicate Doilies

Some of the background card stock is Very Vanilla, some Whisper White and some light versions of the color I was highlighting (i.e. Bashful Blue, Pink Pirouette, etc.).  The stippled background is from saran wrap balled up and dabbed into the ink pad.  Most of the cards used at least two coordinating colors of stippling.  I really like the way they turned out.  I like them so much, I couldn't decide on just one to use for my general convention swaps, so I am making multiples of them all!

Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant and Crumb Cake

Lucky Limeade, River Rock, Old Olive

Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink

Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze

Island Indigo

Island Indigo, Baja Breeze

Bashful Blue, Night of Navy

Bashful Blue, Night of Navy

Island Indigo, Marina Mist, Night of Navy

More Mustard, So Saffron

More Mustard, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip

More Mustard, So Saffron

More Mustard, Chocolate Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment