Purse Explosion Box
Purse Explosion Box Base:
1. Start with a piece of 12” x 12” card stock. Score card stock at 4” on all four sides.
2. Score each of the corner squares diagonally from the corner to the nearest intersection of score lines.
3. Score the left and right middle boxes, from the 6” mark on the edge of the cards stock to the two closest intersecting score lines.
4. Cut off all four corners on the diagonal.
5. Create a purse topper. I used the top note die, but you can use any shape you choose. Make sure the top flap measures at least 4” across so you will hide all the folds at the top when the purse is closed. If you are putting a handle on the purse, it should be attached to the topper, then apply the topper. I used sticky strip to attach the topper and self adhesive Velcro squares to hold the purse closed.
6. I decorated the inside of my box with matching designer series paper but you could decorate it however you choose.
Optional – I created seven 3” x 3” coordinating note cards and envelopes to place in my box, along with the gift.