Monday, April 11, 2011

April Stampin' Sisters Group

This month we made two Mother's Day cards, one general purpose card and an adorable little box.  I also delivered everyone their surprise decorated card boxes.  They were a huge hit!

Elegant Mother's Day

Daisy Card Using Masking

Bright Mother's Day

Side View of Box


Card Boxes

The photos below are decorated boxes I made for the Stampin' Sisters Group and for my upline, Tricia and Michelle.  Each one is different and customized for the individual.  I saw this idea on Stampin' Connection but I cannot remember who to give credit to.

Front of Laura's Box

Back of Laura's Box

Front of Caryn's Box

Front of Wendy's Box

Back of Wendy's Box

Front of Michelle's Box

Back of Michelle's Box

Front of Deby's Box

Back of Deby's Box

No comments:

Post a Comment